Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Year and Lots of Changes

I think every year I look back and wonder where the year went. 2008 wasn't much different. The only difference with this year is that in one area (my pregnancy) I was wishing the year to end so I can get over being so tired and sick. Other than that I wish the time would slow down. My babies are growing up so fast and I wish I could reverse time on the older two and keep them little forever.

This new year brings a lot of change for our family.
Entering the new year we:
*** Are only weeks away from the birth of our 4th and last child
*** Are preparing for the biggest move we've EVER experienced
*** Emorie will be three SOON (can't believe it's been three years already)
*** Rylie and Karter will be turning eight and getting baptized (they're still trying to decide if they want to be baptized here in the states or wait until we get to Germany because it would be "Cool" to be baptized in a different country.

There's so much for us to do but I hope 2009 doesn't get away from me as quickly as this previous year. I'd like to slow down and enjoy my children while they are still young.

Happy New Year to you all!

2 comments:

ESN said...

I couldn't agree more! I often find myself wishing time would go faster, and yet slow down for my boys. Such is life I guess. Happy New Year!

Rebecca said...

I'm so far behind! You are moving to Germany!?!? Can we come visit? Wow!