Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Becoming a "Big Girl"

Emorie has reached one of the passages to becoming a "big girl." On Saturday she got her big bed. I remember thinking how small they looked in this sea of a bed when Rylie and Karter transitioned into their twin beds. It's no different this time. She looks so tiny when she's in bed now!
Since our space is going to be limited in Germany, the girls are going to share a room so we bought them bunk beds. The arrived on Friday so we decided to go ahead and get Emorie used to the twin bed before attaching the top bunk.
So, now our new problem is going to be how to keep Karter from pulling the climb into bed with Emorie trick. He loves Emorie and he loves to cuddle at night. This is what I found when I went in to check on Emorie her first night in her bed. I guess he was excited to have her out of her toddler bed so there was room for him too. Of course we don't let him stay when he climbs in bed (he likes to come snuggle in our bed too.)

No comments: