I can't believe how quickly my baby is growing up. The last four months have gone by too quickly.
He rolls both directions and has definitely discovered he loves the sounds he can make from within. He loves to squeal and is starting to blow raspberries.
He is a relatively happy-go-lucky baby but does not like being left alone. Chalk it up to another child who is a social butterfly. His smile lights up the room.
Just like Karter and Emorie, Brenner is working his way to being a bald baby. He has the little old man hair ring going on now. I suspect he'll be completely bald here within the next month.
4 comments:
Baby Brenner is SOOOO CUTE! Wow, he is growing so fast. I tried to keep my little one little for longer (knowing that he is my last) but they grow up anyway. Which honestly I am glad about, just think of the alternative.
Love you all!
What darling pictures! He's such a cute baby.
He's so sweet! I hope our boys will be close someday when we all live close together. (it may happen)
Congrats on Brenner's birth (a few months late, sorry) and the move to Germany (sounds fun). I can't believe how big your older children are! I still remember them as toddlers. --Jill (from the Franconia ward in DC a million years ago)
Post a Comment