
Alright, so I may not be catching up but I AM actually posting something... Brenner. I was two weeks late taking his pictures because the natural lighting has not been ideal. We've had lots of overcast and rainy days. So, for the first time EVER I actually told Aaron what I want for Christmas.... studio lighting. I don't like waiting for the most ideal lighting in not so ideal conditions. It doesn't even begin to get light here until about 7:30 am and starts to get dark at about 4:30. Add the cold, wet, overcast sky weather and there isn't much to offer for a good portrait sitting.
So two weeks late, here's some of what I managed to quickly snap of Brenner for his 9 month portraits.

1 comment:
Awe, those pictures turned out darling! I can't believe he sat there that long and just let you shoot away. What a good little baby.
Post a Comment