
Can you believe it... Emorie turned TWO. Time just passes way too fast and she's still so tiny that it's hard to believe she's that old.
We went to Chuck E Cheese the day before (the kids were out of school AND we had to drive an hour to get to the next city that had a C.Cheese and who had a portrait studio to have her 2yr pictures taken). On her birthday we had a very quiet family party. Somehow Emorie knew exactly what to do with the lit birthday candles and blew them out before we could even get a picture of her blowing them out. Silly Girl! She just loved opening her presents too.
2 comments:
My little Emorie is 2? That just makes me sad. I miss you guys all the time. I love to see the kids. I just can't believe she's that old. She sure is cute though. :) Take care!
Ah, those pictures of Emorie are darling! In my mind, she has always stayed a baby since you guys moved to Virginia. But, I guess she realy has grown, and Holy Smokes! SHe's already 2!!
Post a Comment