Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Festivities


Happy Easter

Click on pictures to enlarge...

It's hard not get caught up in the fun that is associated with Easterwhen you have little kids. My hope is that I will be able to balance the fun while teaching my children the importance of the day so they can understand the day is really about our Savior Jesus Christ and not about the Easter Bunny. But fun we shall have while they are young...



A picnic and egg hunt with some people from church.








This is an egg hunt in a neighboring community followed by some bouncing fun.



Easter Day...


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Janelle, thought I would catch up on you guys. Love to see pictures of the kids and you and Aaron. Love your blog!!!!

Gari Jo Powell said...

Hey Janelle, I love your blog. All the pics are so cute. It looks like its much warmer there for Easter then last year in CO. Everyone looks great. Im glad to see youre doing well. Ill chat with you later