I often find myself wondering if anyone actually looks at our blog. Then I find myself wondering why most of my family and friends don't have a blog of their own. While we are nearly two thousand miles away from most of our family, we are missing out on watching their kids grow and to know what's happening with their families.
So I'm issuing a challenge now: (it's a two part challenge)
1. click on the "comment" link at the bottom of this post and let me know if you've been on my blog recently.
2. Start your own blog. No, really, I'm not kidding! It's really easy and you don't have to spend a lot of time if you don't want to. Just upload a picture or two (or three, or twenty -- whatever) every couple of weeks or so. If you look at the top right corner of the blogspot page you will see a link that says "create blog." Click on it and you're on your way. It's really not too hard to start a standard blog because all the templates are there for you. Give it a try. And for all of those who actually READ my blog there is a special treat if you click here.
12 comments:
YES! I HAVE READ YOUR BLOG! YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE! I LOVE TO SEE HOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE LIVED IN OUR WARD ARE DOING. I THINK IT'S A GREAT WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH, I OFTEN WONDER THE SAME THING, DOES ANYONE READ MY BLOG? OUR LINK IS KUNSKYFAMILY.BLOGSPOT.COM IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT!
BROOKLYN
So I got into mine..Took me forever to found the right password but I found it. Your blog is so cute. I am so glad that we are famliy. I love yall all so very much and miss yall so very much. Hope to see yall next year.
I read your blog all the time. That is how I get most of my info on you and the kids
I confess I've been reading your blog and enjoying the wonderful pictures of your kids, without leaving any comments. We miss you guys! I can't believe how fast time flies. Congrats to you!
Yes silly girl I do look at your blog!! Do you look at mine??!!! I hope you all are doing well!!
I try to read blogs at least monthly of my family and friends. I love your great pictures!!! So excited for your sweet new addition to come!
I read your blog! I do know that a lot of people like to do sites such as myspace and facebook to keep in touch with fam and friends. I have all three! Hope you are doing well!!
PS... Congrats on your new baby. You are due exactly one month after me. We must like having kids at the same time.
Love you guys
Hey, I read your Blog!! It just took awhile to figure out how to post a comment. Congrats on the new Babe! How exciting.
Seriously, I do not have time to do my own blog. I work, we put our house the market yesterday, and my kids like being on the computer so much I wouldn't get the time even if I had it! Plus, It just isn't my thing. I'll figure out how to send some pictures! I can do alot of things well, computers aren't one of them however...
Love you guys! Tab
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you've been feeling okay.
Okay, So even though I read your blog--A LOT, because we miss you so much--I totally missed that post. CONGRATS!! I am SO excited for you. We have a blog...you read it from time to time, I believe... I'll attempt to do better at keeping it up to date, just for you. I can't believe Karter is 7 already.
Melissa
Surprise! Here is proof that I really do check in on your blog from time to time....Love you & miss you and will definately attempt to start my own!
Post a Comment