Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Karter turned... 7...

Karter got waffles for breakfast on his big day.
Then we went swimming. Karter even passed his swim test and moved to level 4...yippee!
Then mom took him to Build-a-Bear.
When dad came home for lunch, Karter got his "big" present. We thought wrapping it in a blanket would be okay. He didn't mind one bit when he saw that it was a remote control truck.

Red Lobster was his choice for his birthday dinner. He loves crab legs and shrimp.

--------------------------------------------------------

We had his little party a few days later at the bowling alley with two friends. Rylie was trying to be helpful and we had a little cake mishap (she dropped it).





Hey Rylie... I think the ball goes the OTHER way!!!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like everyone had alot of fun. I really like the pictures very cute.

Candace said...

I'm glad Karter had such a fun birthday. Tell him hi for me!

Jennifer said...

You have been tagged. Look at my blog to see why.