Sunday, October 12, 2008

We're Having a ......

Baby (hee hee)




We had our 23wk ultrasound on Thursday. The doctor was very interactive with us and informed us of everything he was looking for. Because I'm A.M.A. (Advanced Maternal Age - that made me feel OLD) he was pretty thorough about checking for all the classic signs of Down's. Everything seemed to be perfect and right on target. Yes, we found out the gender.
Here's a picture of the little one: (sorry about the 2nd pic. The doctor used a new roll of film and that is where the adhesive was - we'll have to ask for a reprint)


A few weeks back we pulled all the baby things out and set up in Emorie's room. Now that we know the gender I was able to remove half of the items and set up accordingly. This is how we told the kids (and how we will tell you now):







7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tory and I just watched the video and we want to say congrats on the new baby boy. We are SO very EXCITED for yall. The kids seem very happy and excited as well..

WE love and miss yall so much...

Melissa said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I love seeing your kids...they are so BIG now! I can only imagine another one for you--how exciting!

We miss you too.

Brittany said...

It's a good thing someone else commented that it was a boy! I am at work and don't get sound on the computer, so I'd be dying to find out over the next 8 hrs til I got home. Congrats! How perfect- 2 of each! We love and miss you lots!

Leslie said...

Congratulations, now everything is fair! I loved hearing your voice and seeing pictures of you. It has been SO SO long!

Wendi Bench said...

WOW! What a fun little family! Two of each. Congrats on the boy, sounds like it's a perfect fit for the kids! We love you guys! xoxo

md said...

So excited, even for the girls and boys! See you soon!

Tiffany and Jeremy said...

Congrats guys! I'm glad that the baby boy looks healthy. We love you all.