Sunday, October 12, 2008

Karter's Newest Past Time

Karter enjoys a lot of the "typical" boyhood past times. His latest is climbing trees. We have a lot of trees in the back of the house but they are too big. We only have one that is not too big but it isn't really big enough to climb - but he did it anyways.

I think it was the day after this video that I pulled up in front of the house in time to see him try to get down only to be caught by his shirt. So there he was hanging by only his shirt. I guess this was a "Look Mom, no hands" moment.

Yesterday Karter was playing in the cul-de-sac with a couple of friends. I typically check on them every few minutes. Once when I looked out I couldn't see any of them so I yelled Karter's name. I heard a "Ya Mom." When I asked where he was he said they were in the tree - one of the neighbor's trees. I try to keep him out of their trees but it's an attempt I'm failing at.

No comments: