For weeks Rylie has been asking me to curl her hair for church but she doesn't ask until about

30 minutes before it's time to leave. She's pretty independent now about wanting to do her own hair so I don't get to do all the fun things with it that I used to (well, not as often anyways.) So I finally thought about it this Saturday night and got her hair in braids to make it curly for Sunday morning. I've been wanting to try putting curlers in Emorie's hair for some time too and this was a great opportunity because she wanted "my turn."

Emorie has some natural curl but really only enough to give it a little body without a lot of curl. This was a fun experiment. The pictures show the evolution of how it worked out.
** This won't make sense to people who don't know these two relatives but----
Here's to you Uncle Ken and Aunt Tiffer:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The final look:
4 comments:
She is a doll! I love the way it turned out! When is her birthday?
Good thing you had to "make" her hair do that! She is so cute and looks so big.
Love you guys!
Wow so cool. I wish I could make my hair do that. You are so great. BTW, this is Eve, I forgot I was signed in as my son. oops.
Thats really cool how you did that to her hair. It looks very pretty. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMARIE. I hope that you have a great one. We love and miss yall lots...
Post a Comment