Emorie Turns 3
If you ask Emorie how old she is, she will say, "I turned three now." It's so cute. She has been excited for her birthday for weeks. Trying to make sure I have everything ready before the baby comes, I've had Emorie's presents sitting wrapped in my room for a couple of weeks. She would see them and ask, "Are these for my birthday? Can I open them now?" We'd count down the number of days with her to tell her how many more days until her big day. When we were walking through a store a few weeks ago, we passed the card & paper section. She saw a roll of wrapping paper and brought it to us and said, "For my birthday party!" She was very insistant that we use this baby Winnie the Pooh paper!
I had her day planned out and I almost had to change them. Two days before her day, she fell all the way down from the top of our hardwood stairs. Of course I was scared and felt bad for her. Not long after I noticed two bruises starting to form on her face so I figured her birthday pictures were going to have to wait. Fortunately, the next day they were barely noticeable. Yeah. In the morning we got her all cute and headed off. She did so good at her picture session and there wasn't one picture that we didn't like.
Aaron came home from work early and we headed to the mall. For birthdays we let the birthday person pick where we will go out to dinner. Emorie's a bit young to pick where but she picked WHAT she wanted. So we went to Red Robin for her Mac & Cheese selection. Afterwards we went in to Build-a-Bear so she could make her own stuffed friend - a monkey we named PinkaBoo.
Then we came home for presents and cake and ice-cream. She said she liked it all but we think her favorite thing was letting her rip the streamers and other decorations down before heading off to bed.
I can't believe it's been three years! We sure love this little girl and she brightens up our days with her sweet personality and silly characteristics.
4 comments:
Ok I love all of her pictures. I really like the one of her on her belly. Her hair turned out so cute. Looks like she had a great birthday..
She is an absolute doll! All the pics turned out so great. Sounds like a really fun b-day!
She is beautiful. I should check your post more often. I hope some pictures are coming. I downloaded some of them to my computer.
We love you,
Mom Rasmussen
Cute little girl!!!
Post a Comment