Monday, April 20, 2009

Falling Behind

We have had a lot going on. We went to Disney World for Spring Break. Two days after coming home, Janelle's parents flew in for a visit. Rylie's birthmother and birthgrandmoter also flew in. Rylie was baptized a couple days later.

I had Rylie's 8-yr portraits & Brenner's 2-mo portraits taken a couple days before we left on vacation.

I'd like to get caught up on my posts, but wouldn't you know it... our main computer CRASHED and I can't get into the pictures. Hopefully, we'll get things running smoothly again and I will get the time to get caught up.

2 comments:

md said...

Thank you. I am so far behind as well. Also, you are doing great for what is on your plate. Also, thanks for the uplifting music on your blog, I felt the spirit with "Makers Touch"

Rebecca said...

I'm restricting my blog (just for a little bit) but I want you to be able to see it - what is your email address again so I can invite you? Sorry this comment has NOTHING to do with your blog - which I LOVE reading... Just the other day I drove past our old houses - and thought about the times we had together back so long ago. I miss you guys!

Rebecca Estrada